Thursday 26 September 2013

Tuesday Scrapbook Class

It was lovely to see everyone again after our summer break. To start off the classes again I chose new papers from Carta Bella which would be great for a boy layout but as I like to be different I used them to make two layouts with our Bruge photos.
A favourite Photo
P1040551
I liked the idea of extending the layout using the bunting.
P1040557
And the stitch stamps are ones I’ll use again and again. They make a great addition to my stamp collection.
Giggle
P1040552
Sometimes you snap away and are lucky enough to get a great photo and the one on the left of my mum is one of those photos.
P1040554
The feathers were stamped and cut out to add dimension.
Card class tomorrow so I’ll be sharing some cards later in the week. Have a great day xx.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Two fab layouts, love the photos of your Mum and the combo of stamps you've used too.
Hugs,
Sandy