Friday 20 September 2013

The first Card Class after summer break

and it was great to see everyone again. It’s surprising how much we all miss our classes and all of the chatting and creating. I had a great time.

Of course, even though it is only September, I had to include a Christmas card, so I started off with a simple one to get everyone in the mood.

Here are the four we made

P1040364

My card classes take place twice a month at Parkwood Community Centre in Rainham, Kent. You can see all of the classes available HERE.

You do not need to be a member to come to class and all of the classes are suitable for beginners and experienced crafters. If you want to have a chat before you make a decision please e-mail me at ladiesthatcraft@live.co.uk and I will either reply by e-mail or ring you depending on your preference.

Have a great weekend xx

No comments: