Friday 13 September 2013

Another Christmas Album

Yes I know its not Christmas yet but I have so many projects to put on here before I can put the new ones on so you’ll have to bear with me.

This time I made the book from figure eight beer mats and taught in class.

bIMG_0401

It all looked really easy until we started to make apertures in some of the mats to hang decorations from. It was fun though.

bIMG_0413

bIMG_0415

bIMG_0416

I made one page per person and all of the photos were printed out in black and white. If you ask in your local pub they might give you a few free beer mats.

This was one of the easiest but also one of my favourites.

Don’t forget to take a look at my Facebook page as well. I’ve just added photos of the Connect Four Class I did using Paper Artsy stamps.

Have a great day xx

No comments: