Friday 22 November 2013

Kit Relaunch

Next weekend I am taking a trip to New Romney to teach a class that I first taught last year for the November Creativity 101 class. The class is the perpetual calendar and one of my favourites. 

As this was such a  popular class I have decided to re-release it again this year as a Limited Kit.

S1020002[4]
In the kit you will receive everything you need to make this lovely project

PLUS

access to the online class with step by step instructions and loads of pictures and videos

PLUS 

FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP to the Ladies That Craft club.

The cost of the kit is £30 including  p & p. You can order yours HERE. (postage outside the UK will be charged at cost. Please e-mail me for international postage options).

In order to complete the project you will need to have the following:
Glue, scissors, matt white acrylic paint, a stamp with writing on or a background stamp, a Stazon ink pad (black) and a brown Distress ink pad.

This would make a fantastic gift for a friend or a treat for yourself. Once made, all you have to do is change the calendar in the centre every year.

I’ve got a busy weekend so better get cracking. Any questions please e-mail me at ladiesthatcraft@live.co.uk xx

No comments: