Wednesday 13 November 2013

Thank you Newington

I had a great time in Newington on Monday teaching some lovely ladies in the local village hall.

I was really proud of myself for remembering everything until I went to take the photos and realised I had left the camera card in the laptop at home. Out came the trusty Iphone. Not a great photo but the best I could do at the time.
photo (1)
Not all of them were card makers but everyone, yes everyone, completed these four Christmas cards.
P1050243
P1050244P1050245P1050246
Thank you for making me so welcome. Mum and I really enjoyed ourselves.
Don’t forget, if you have a group of crafters and would like a class, please contact me at ladiesthatcraft@live.co.uk .

Ok now back to my embroidery. I’m counting Aida this morning and trying to work out where to start on my new project. Have a good one xx

No comments: