Wednesday 22 August 2018

So excited

I am starting a new chapter and it is so exciting. I have been asked to join SamanthaK Design Team allowing me to get back to scrapbooking. I was sad to leave Pretty Gets Gritty as they are a great bunch of talented ladies but it was time for a change. So.....

SamanthaK's show is on Hochanda TV on Saturday at 3pm. There are loads of new goodies which I know will just fly off the shelves. I am going to share each of my projects in the lead up to the launch.

My first project is a herb box
Made from the small box but using the grill piece on top to hold the tags in place.
The little herbs and wording are all MDF and available in the show.
and I used large beads as feet for the box painted to match the colours used for the herbs.
I really enjoyed making this and it looks so pretty. I am going to have to make another one for myself. 

You can find Samantha's MDF and other items HERE and of course on the SamanthaK site. (To find the products on the show on Saturday go to the schedule and look for Sat at 3pm and the new items will appear there soon) More tomorrow xx

No comments: