Sunday 26 August 2018

Secret Box

Oh this is so very clever. A lockable box for secrets and surprises. 
I have used the mdf bottles wording labels and the locking box for my project.
and added some of the Tim Holtz people inside however this could be easily used to hide a secret journal away from prying eyes lol.
I did use texture around the spine of the book just to show that it is possible and that the book still bends. All I would say is keep checking as the texture drys.
I used texture paste and a needle to scrape the edges of the book to make it look like book pages. I think decorating these book boxes is going to become a passion lol.

You can find Samantha's MDF and other items HERE and of course on the SamanthaK site. 
These boxes were a sell out on the show but they will be available again in Sams shop so I'll keep you posted. More to come xx

No comments: