Tuesday, 19 April 2016

ATC Swap

For those of you who havent heard of these before ATC's are little works of art normally shared and collected. They measure 2 1/2" x 3 1/2 and are a great way to use new products, experiment or to use old stuff you have just "rediscovered".

I am swapping with some of my pals from last years DoCraft DT so I have made 6.


Haven't made any of these for ages but had real fun playing and I have been dying to use my Paper Artsy stamps which I bought at Stamperama earlier this year.



This idea is that we send them through the post so when I receive my stash (so excited), I will post them on here and we will do a Blog Hop.

Have a fantastic day xxx

4 comments:

Michelle G said...

Gorgeous little works of art.

Katie Lamb said...

These are gorgeous Julie

The Tag Lady said...

These are lovely Julie.can't wait to get mine xx

Jackie J said...

These are gorgeous Julie x