Wednesday 1 April 2015

Easter and Spring Layouts

Fantastic to use bright colours this time. I know it was a large class but everyone worked really well and I could just about hear myself think above the light chatter lol.
The first is an Easter layout just in time for those Easter Egg snaps
FullSizeRender (2)
and the detail
FullSizeRender (4)
FullSizeRender (5)
FullSizeRender (6)
Just in case you were wondering, the lovely farmyard images are made using the stamps from last months Creative Stamping.
Second layout tomorrow. xx

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Oh I love this Julie, love the images and great layout and layers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sarah Crankshaw said...

I had a wonderful time and I love both layouts , thank you Julie for all your help and making me feel so welcome xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Julie I love your Easter layouts. Hugs Jackie