Tuesday 24 March 2015

Had some me time

At the beginning of the year I decided I needed some me time….time to create and learn and improve my skills and knowledge.
I have admired Donna Downey for a long time so I decided to become a member of Inspiration Wednesday. I never realised it would be so much fun and although I have only managed to do one so far, I’ve already learned loads of new stuff.
Here is my first canvas
FullSizeRender (1)
It still needs something but for now I am happy to look at it for a while until I decide what.
There is loads of layering
FullSizeRender (1)-001
and I got soooo messy. Happy now.
If you would like to play along here is the link to Inspiration Wednesday http://donnadowney.typepad.com/simply_me/inspiration-wednesdays/
Cards tomorrow I think xxx

No comments: