Sunday 15 March 2015

Creativity 101

and as usual there was lots of messy fingers involved. It never ceases to amaze me how mucky we all get in just a short space of time.
The aim of this class was to build layer and to use as many different paint mediums as we could.
Firstly here is the project I made as an example
FullSizeRender (3)
and a bit of a close up
FullSizeRender (1)
and then, with a bit of explanation  they were let loose to choose colours and decide what they were going to use on their own work.
It was no surprise that everyone chose different colours and stencils. Here are a few of the nearly finished projects.
FullSizeRender (41)
IMG_5406
IMG_5407
IMG_5415
These are just a few of the nearly finished projects.Looking forward to seeing everyone else’s finished projects.
I have started the reverse side of my case. Here is the work in progress
IMG_5402
I hope that everyone enjoyed yesterday as much as I did. xxxx

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW these are all fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

Brilliant projects and all so different