Thursday 2 December 2010

Snow, Snow go away

It’s good in small doses but I’m fed up with it now. Loads of classes cancelled and it’s still coming down. We had 7 inches overnight and the snow is now so deep that Harry disappeared as he went out the door this morning. I think it frightened him to death but he soon regained his cool and did a sort of waddle thing across the lawn. It made me laugh.

114a

And it’s still snowing hard down here.

110a

Terry measured 7 inches of snow on the garden table and there’s no signs of it letting up yet.

129

Still, plenty of time to craft and catch up with the housework and get over this rotten cold and I am still living in hope that I can catch a glimpse of a gritting lorry before this snow ends.  Make sure you wrap up warm and keep safe. xx

No comments: