Tuesday 7 December 2010

I love snow

but like everyone else, only in moderation. That's why it was so funny last Monday when everyone turned up to make the Penguin Book. A few people commented on how they didn’t really have any snow photos but the wise ones kept quiet.
You should have see the smiles when I received a phone call from the daughter of one of my ladies saying “tell mum to come how now. It’s snowing”. It was only when I looked out of the window into the dark that I realised just how hard it was snowing.
Well, we all carried on for a while but in the end the thick snow made us pack up and go home. So here are just a few photos of the project.
042
044  043
045 047
050 051
052
I wonder if any of the class managed to take any snow pictures for their book.

1 comment:

gayle said...

Amazing book Julie. Wished I had been at that class. x