Sunday 14 October 2018

Imagine

so as most of you know I have been on holiday soaking up the sun. Normally when this happens I miss out on a DT kit but this time Samantha Kingdon kindly sent me a kit anyway and so I thought I'd do a how to video to show how wonderful her products are and how to use them.

This time I chose the snowflake frame and the snowflakes to make this layout/canvas
Here is a bit of detail but if you scroll to the bottom you will find my how to video and links to Sam's shop and facebook page.


loving that crackle. If you have any questions please post them in the comments and if you watch this in Youtube please subscribe to my little channel. NO music added as I know sometimes it can be annoying but feel free to hum along while you watch. Enjoy xx

Sams Website  HERE
Facebook page  HERE
You can buy the papers in my new shop :  The Kit Cafe

No comments: