Wednesday 29 March 2017

Gorjuss HSN tv

So sometime I'm asked to make projects specifically for HSN tv to promote DoCraft projects across the pond. This can be quite an adventure as I am restricted to using the products I am sent but it makes me really think about how to display the products on my projects to maximum effect as each item normally only appears until the product is sold out on the day.

You can find a link to the actual video at the bottom of this post but over the next few days I will post all of the items I sent. Some were used, some not but that's the way it goes.

Lets start with the cards.





If you click the link below you will be able to watch a video of the programme that went out in the USA with all of the samples that I made.

HSN tv

More tomorrow.

No comments: