Saturday 26 September 2015

Great morning at Quilting Show

It's not very often I get the chance to visit a Quilting Show so I was delighted when I discovered one right on my doorstep

The quilts were gorgeous and the ladies were welcoming and friendly, oh and last but not least, the cake was lovely.

Here are a few pictures

The blue and white quilt in the background was the first prize in the raffle





And there were loads of scrummy things to buy. I bought a lovely blue patchwork bag.

 And this was one of my favourites.

Must say it was lovely to be able to take photos, and all of the ladies who made the quilts were happy to talk about them and share their techniques and ideas.

If you want to go tho the show, it is held bi-annually so the next one will be in 2017. A date well worth putting in your diary. Xx

No comments: