Friday 25 September 2015

Blue is beautiful

And I mean all shades of blue.

But navy blue is not a colour I normally use a lot of so when I got my DT kit from Docraft I got ready for a challenging time. Infact I had no trouble at all and I'm really please how it turned out.


I will definitely buy more of the ink pads as they make such great backgrounds.

Here is a bit of detail but if you want step by step instructions pop across to the Docrafts site HERE and make a layout of your own. It's really easy honest 


I really loved the cork embellishments as well


Don't forget, if you live in near Twydall in Kent, there is a quilting show at the local school. The details are:

26th September Sewing Together - Quilting Exhibition at Twydall Primary School, Twydall Lane, Gillingham,Kent ME8 6JS £2 entrance

There is a raffle with a Double Size Willow Pattern Quilt as first prize so don't forget to but a ticket or two.

Have a fantastic weekend xx

No comments: