Friday 21 March 2014

Photos for Limited Edition Kit class tomorrow.

Morning. Nice to wake up to some sunshine this morning

While I’m eating my breakfast I thought I’d better let you know what photos to bring tomorrow. If you can bring along black and white photos (modern or old) they would work best. I have used both photos of outside walking and of the grandchildren but anything would work.

The predominant colour this time is red and the photo sizes (L Landscape or P portrait) I have used are:

Layout one: 6” x 5” L

Layout Two: 6” x 5”L

Layout Three: 4” x 6” P

Layout Four: 5” x 4” L

Layout Five: 4 1/2” x 4 1/2” L

Layout Six: 4 1/2” x 4 1/2” L and 2” x 2”

Layout Seven: 3” x 4” P (2 of these) and 2” x 2”

So lots of scrummy ideas for you to have a go at tomorrow.

Before I go here are the three cards we made yesterday.

P1070601Loads of classes now on the Blog so if you would like to come along please e-mail me at ladiesthatcraft@live.co.uk.

Better get on. Still got to add the finishing touches. Have a great day xxx

No comments: