Saturday 13 April 2013

It’s been a great day

and everyone has worked really hard to finish their projects.
I was inspired by the beautiful paper pad I received from Heartfelt Creations to make a floral project.
I used the Heartfelt Creations Hydrangea/ Posy Branch Stamp set and a variety of other dies
P1170972
P1170972-003
P1170972-002
The little perfume bottle was made during the day while we were waiting for the paint to dry.
If you would like to have a go at making something different then sign up for the next Creativity 101 Class on 28th September and you can book it HERE.
On a different note, I have been selected as a semi-finalist in the DT competition over at Heartfelt Creations so if you get a chance click HERE and have a look at all of the semi finalists.
Finally here is the link I promised for buying WASHI TAPE.
Have a great weekend. Hugs xxx

1 comment:

Chris said...

Fabulous, Julie! I love the hydrangeas, they look amazing! Congratulations on reaching semi-finals, and good luck!
Chris
x