Sunday 17 April 2011

One of my favourites

Scrapping Your Family has become so popular that I now hold two classes each month. This Saturday was the repeat so now I can share the layouts.

As with each of these classes we make two layouts and they are all different. The idea being that we can put together a lovely family album for our family to treasure.

Great Grandad

P1100772

Dad

P1100770

P1100771

The papers, when I started, were really plain but with a bit of stamping, masking and punching I found it really easy to make some interesting changes.

For those of you who came to the first Class you will notice that I have changed the punching on the DAD layout. Unfortunately this was necessary because the punch broke however just as effective I think.

Hope you like them. xxx

1 comment:

Sue U said...

Such lovely pages Julie, no wonder the classes aare so popular! Sue xx