Sunday 17 November 2019

Embrace

I keep forgetting to post pages from my new hardback book journal mainly because I cant stop playing which is the point really I suppose.

So how did this come about? Well i got hooked on a trip to see my friend Mags Woodcock about a month ago. One evening she showed me the book she had been creating in and I loved it so much I decided to start my own.

The book was £1 from a charity shop and was a bit brown and well thumbed. I only use my stash  and no specially bought products so its just a bit more "mine"

This double page started because we were all talking in class about the poppies for Remembrance Sunday and I had a few small circle punches in my craft bag.
 Initially I started with just a few circle flowers
but then I sort of got carried away.
 
This has become my go to book when I want to clear my mind and just play. Hope you like it xx

1 comment:

Cheryl Ann said...

THAT is adorable! I love the bright colors!