Tuesday 12 June 2018

Ready for Fathers Day

I was so excited to receive my Pretty Gets Gritty DT kit and to find the fantastic box frames inside was a bonus. As you know I lost my dad three years ago but it doesn't stop me from thinking of him so this year I have made a Fathers Day frame.
 I made it using some of the many beautiful products designed by Lynette Jasper for Hochanda TV this coming Thursday. The frame was painted in white gesso and then stamped with the word stamps available on the show. The flowers , trellis and wording are also available and were painted with acrylic paint.
The shows start at 8am on Thursday and for those of you who can't watch Hochanda on the television here is a link so that you can watch the shows on the computer https://www.hochanda.com/

Loads more to share so don't miss out. Join Lynette on Thursday. You won't regret it xx

No comments: