Monday 21 May 2018

Mixed Media Class April 2018

This was a fantastic day and everyone did so well. Every project was different and beautiful. Here are the pictures of my clock examples
so out of 14 students 12 decided to make the white one and 2 the metal one and they all did really well.
Here are some photos of the day




and then of course we had the group photo just to prove we did it
I will be selling the kits and online class to these very soon so keep checking my Etsy Shop 
I also did little 1 minute videos every so often so that the class could look back on what they had done. I've speeded it up a bit but you get the idea.
There is another Mixed Media day on Sunday 21st October with another projects to make. Places sell fast so don't leave it till the last minute. 
Have a great evening xx

No comments: