Monday 19 March 2018

Snowflakes

I have had so much trouble photographing this layout. It really sparkles like a cold frosty day but its almost impossible to see in a photo.

I started it at Christmas but left it until now to finish off, well it seemed fitting with all the snow we have had recently.

The snowflakes in the background are texture paste mixed with clear glitter and then, when dry, coated with Stickles to make it sparkle even more.
The heavy lace at the bottom is also dripping with sparkles and this floats down to the bottom of the layout.
The lovely mdf clock is from Samantha K and the flowers are a selection left over from class. I am now playing with my journal plus I have more goodies to add to the shop so watch this space. xx

3 comments:

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

Wow this is stunning. Perfect use for the clock. I love it

Lynda

Unknown said...

wow I love this Julie. you can't beat a bit (or a lot)of sparkle!!

Sam K said...

stunning project x