Well I’ve had 3 days with my grandchildren and now it’s time to get ready for the garden party on Saturday. I will keep you up to date with photos as and when I can but it’s going to be chaos here for a few days.
So in the meantime I thought I’d share some recent techniques we have used both in class and from classmates who have added extras when they got home.
1. Using a stencil with Distress Ink Pens and TH Air Spritzer (love this one)
2. Using Horse Shoes instead of flowers to decorate a western layout.
3. Adding lace to highlight a photo
4. Making a photo into a pocket so that hidden journaling can go on the tag.
5. Using texture paste and a stencil (don’t forget you can find the texture paste recipe HERE )
6. Using silhouette die cuts to add detail to your layout
And of course there are loads more.
A special thank you to Maria who allowed me to photograph her layouts.
Fingers crossed for sunshine on Saturday xxx