I made loads of layouts in 2013. I went through the blog and classroom last night to see how many I could add to my 2013 folder.
Here is the result
I made this collage on Picasa. It’s ok but quite confusing and some of the layouts ended up on the bottom.
So I then made this one
Much clearer but it was when I was putting this one together that I realised there were several missing so I need to go through them all and photograph those I can’t find.
I was going to do this with all the cards too but I don’t know if I have enough time. This year I am going to use the Project 365 app on my phone to keep a record of what I make and when. It will be much easier.
Enjoy the weekend. The weather doesn’t look too good so plenty of time to create. Have a good one xx