Sunday 10 February 2019

Powertex Class

Late last year I was lucky enough to take a Powertex class with Tracey Evans. It was fantastic to be a student for a day and boy did I learn a lot. Here is the Unicorn that I made. It is sitting on my sideboard at home and is about as tall as an A4 picture frame.
I still can't believe I made it and I am forever grateful to Tracey for her time, patience, creativity and for sharing her vast knowledge.
 
I loved stamping into the clay and the process of painting and highlighting the mane.
I made a flower saddle to finish it off.
Can't bare to put him into the garden so he will stay in the house taking pride of place. Thank you Tracey for an amazing day. Off to finish my second piece so watch this space. xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a pleasure to work with you as you created your own masterpiece. x