Wednesday 11 July 2018

Die-versity Number One

I tried this technique using die cuts for a class a few months ago and decided to have another go to make some of my own art for the walls in my house.

I discovered two things which you need to know if you are going to have a go at this. 
Firstly use a white water colour paper. It wasn't until this morning that I realised my paper has a grey/blue tinge to it so I going to have to do it again.
Secondly less is more. You definitely need to leave more white space. The framed card looks much better minus the greeting of course.
So here is the process video speed at x2. Hope you enjoy it and if you have a go please leave a link to your piece in the comments.

Sorry that the design is sometimes out of shot. Definitely didn't look like that when I was filming. Will improve next time xx

No comments: