Thursday 12 April 2018

Pretty Gets Gritty projects 7/4/18

I've already shown the altered box I did for the Hochandatv show which you can find HERE however I also made a few other projects including this puzzle frame using the MDF puzzle pieces and the new sprays. 
I have put links below to the products which are now available to buy online.
Next there was an old purse which I altered. There was nothing wrong with the purse except for a bit of wear and tear on the front so I thought I would give it a new lease of life.
I used a matte Gel Medium first, then Black Gesso and then Art Alchemy-Metallique Wax-White Gold over the top.
Then There was the layout made from Jigsaw Pieces

The white resin frames were painted with black gesso and then wax added.
a card and an Art Journal Cover using the fantastic sticky back fabric and Eileen Hulls Journal Die
and that's about it I think so I'll leave you the links to the products below. Have a great day xx

White Resin Frames
Heavy White Gesso
Flowers
Cream Lace
MDF Jigsaw Puzzle pieces
Sprays - Pretty Jewels
Sticky back A4 fabric sheets
Art Alchemy Metallique Wax - White Gold
Black Gesso
3D Matte Gel

No comments: