Sunday 27 August 2017

Beginning to Journal

For about 6 months now I  have been teaching a group of ladies at my home. Well I suppose teaching is the wrong word more like sharing ideas and overcoming fears to help them to let themselves go and enjoy a bit of Art Journaling. And we have had so much fun, loads of laughs and of course, plenty of messy fingers. What I thought might just be a few sessions has turned into a regular monthly meet up to craft, share ideas and learn from each other.

Over the next few days I will share some of the pages I have done for these sessions. They are meant as inspiration and all of them without exception taught a new technique or used a product new to some people or were just a learning curve adding say stamping or paper piecing and realising that there is no wrong way just the fun way.
The faces in the bottom right hand corner were drawn by me and reduced by scanning and printing. Homework that night was to draw a face lol x

No comments: