Sunday 8 February 2015

Four………….really

I love watching everyone's faces when I announce at the beginning that we are to make four cards instead of the normal three. There are looks of horror and often nervous laughter however I know that will all have a good time lol.
Here are the four together
IMG_4970
The first is so simple but looks lovely and is quick to make.
IMG_4963
Next its something a bit more involved but still pretty.
IMG_4960
Third is a birthday card suitable for everyone and a good last minute make.
IMG_4967
And the fourth, made to introduce the use of texture paste into our card making. I didn’t add a greeting so that everyone could choose their own.
IMG_4964
My card classes are suitable for beginners and experienced crafters. If you would like to come along and make a few cards please e-mail me at ladiesthatcraft@live.co.uk.

4 comments:

Emma Goddard said...

These are beautiful Julie xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous Julie!
Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

Gorgeous cards Julie

Brawny x said...

Wow these are all fabulous. X