Sunday, 8 February 2015

Four………….really

I love watching everyone's faces when I announce at the beginning that we are to make four cards instead of the normal three. There are looks of horror and often nervous laughter however I know that will all have a good time lol.
Here are the four together
IMG_4970
The first is so simple but looks lovely and is quick to make.
IMG_4963
Next its something a bit more involved but still pretty.
IMG_4960
Third is a birthday card suitable for everyone and a good last minute make.
IMG_4967
And the fourth, made to introduce the use of texture paste into our card making. I didn’t add a greeting so that everyone could choose their own.
IMG_4964
My card classes are suitable for beginners and experienced crafters. If you would like to come along and make a few cards please e-mail me at ladiesthatcraft@live.co.uk.

4 comments:

emma goddard said...

These are beautiful Julie xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous Julie!
Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

Gorgeous cards Julie

Lea Brawn said...

Wow these are all fabulous. X