Friday 10 October 2014

Two more cards

Before I show these I want to thank everyone for their kind wishes and thoughts at this time. As a family we really appreciate everyone's emails, texts and cards. Thank you so much xxx

Scrapping Your Family on Saturday is still on and will start at 10am. I still have two places left if anyone fancy's making a couple of Scrapbook Pages. I have used the following photos:

Layout One – A close up 4” x 6” portrait photo of Sally and me in the summer. The colours for this layout are soft orange, green and brown.

Layout Two – A 4” x 6” landscape photo in black and white of me, Karen and a friend playing in the paddling pool in the garden. The era is 1969. The colours are red, white, green and a tiny touch of blue.

Now onto todays Christmas Cards

Card Three – I think this is a Little Claire stamp

P1100919

And Card Four – This is definitely a Hobby Art stamp. It was so easy to use.

P1100921

The last of the Christmas Cards from class tomorrow then I’ll start on the Scrapbook Layouts.

Have a great day xxx

No comments: