Monday 12 November 2012

I’ve found a few more layouts

Yes I’m still sorting and come across so layouts from 2010/2011. I’ve got a rotten cold at the minute so I’ve just been sitting on the sofa looking through the old albums. I reckon I will need about 10 more before I’m finished. I can’t believe how many pages I have made.
This one was from a Scrapping Your Family class and one of my favourites. I used a stormy sky Distress Ink to colour the background which is done on the reverse of a piece of yucky green and yellow embossed paper.
P1120400[4]
It just shows you, you shouldn’t throw anything away even paper you don’t think you’ll ever use.
This next one was also from a SYF class
P1110522[4]
It was a great way to showcase some picture of my mum and dad when they were young. The frame was die cut and coloured with a gold pen.
Lastly tonight is a paper I fell in love with but was so busy that I only needed to add a few embellishments to complete it. I decided on a stamped flower coloured using a Mustard Seed Distress Ink Pad. The photo is of my Auntie Valerie as a young girl.
P1110511[4]
I have added a few more pages to the 8 x 8 blog and will continue to put more layouts on here as I find them. Thanks for looking. xx

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Julie, it's lovely to see these beautiful LOs again! They bring back happy memories of all the evenings I spent trying to make something that looked half as good as yours! You taught me so much!!
Chris
x