Tuesday 28 November 2017

Decorated Bottle

At the last Mixed media Class I made two examples for everyone to choose from and all of them chose this one
This is a water bottle from Poundland and once decorated can be used on the table for water or indeed any drink.
Here are a few pictures of the other sides
Because I wanted to show everyone how the kit contents would look after the process I used one side of the bottle to add at least one of every element from the kit so that it could be used as a guide. This next picture shows this
Everyone had a fantastic time and the resulting bottle looked amazing. Here is a bit of the detail



As part of the kit I gave everyone a small glass bud vase to complete at home. Here is mine finished at home.


I have added some more detail to the second example so I will show that another day. Don't forget, if you would like to come along to a Mixed Media class follow the Ladiesthatcraft Facebook Page, sign up to receive notifications from this page or look down the right of this blog page as 2018 classes are added regularly. Beginner or experienced, it doesn't matter. You will have a great time and learn so much. xx

No comments: