Sunday 16 April 2017

Art Journals

For a few months now I have been holding an Art Journal club in my home. I must admit it's something I have wanted to do for a long time but I thought I'd better wait until I had the carpet removed and hard flooring put down. Just in case you know lol.

The group is a mixture of first timers and dabblers but they are learning really fast and are enjoying learning about all of the different mediums and trying them out.

We are working on a variety of backgrounds which we are saving to use at a later date, but last week we started the process of decorating the front of our pocket journals.

Here is mine at stage one fully open so you can see the back and the front.
And this is it at stage two
I'm still working on it. Not quite happy yet but I will update the blog when I'm happy with it. Glad its Easter weekend. Plenty of time to play. Have a good one xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a first timer and also a dabbler at Art Journal Class - Really enjoying this...

The Tag Lady said...

I'm loving the way this is looking Julie,can't wait to see the finished cover xx