Tuesday 19 April 2016

ATC Swap

For those of you who havent heard of these before ATC's are little works of art normally shared and collected. They measure 2 1/2" x 3 1/2 and are a great way to use new products, experiment or to use old stuff you have just "rediscovered".

I am swapping with some of my pals from last years DoCraft DT so I have made 6.


Haven't made any of these for ages but had real fun playing and I have been dying to use my Paper Artsy stamps which I bought at Stamperama earlier this year.



This idea is that we send them through the post so when I receive my stash (so excited), I will post them on here and we will do a Blog Hop.

Have a fantastic day xxx

4 comments:

Scrapthology said...

Gorgeous little works of art.

Katie said...

These are gorgeous Julie

The Tag Lady said...

These are lovely Julie.can't wait to get mine xx

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous Julie x