Saturday 16 May 2015

One for your holiday list

I rarely post about holidays on my blog but I have just got to share this just in case anyone is going on holiday anywhere near Provence.

If you are then take a trip to the Carrieres de Lumieres, a granite cave in a quarry, where you will find a most amazing experience.

Every year they feature work from famous artists and project it on the vast walls to awesome music. This year it is Michel-Ange, Leonardo De Vinci and Raphael.

Can honestly say it blew me away. The pictures don't do it justice and the video is really just a snapshot. 

Here are a few of the photos I took.






And a very poor video sorry

Carriers de Lumiere from Ladies That Craft on Vimeo.


And if you don't get to go this year then don't worry, they do this every year changing the artists every 12 months. 
There you are gush over lol. Have a great day xxx

No comments: