Thursday 30 October 2014

A lovely class

with everything that is going at the moment it is nice to escape to a class of lovely ladies who make me smile and keep my spirits up.
Tuesdays class was a great evening and everyone made two layouts ( or chatted to friends and cut out everything to make the layouts------you know who you are lol)
The first was made using Halloween papers however I appreciate that not everyone likes Halloween so I turned this into an October layout.
P1110088
I liked this idea so much that I will now do a monthly page for the next 11 months as a sort of photo diary so watch out for November coming soon.
P1110092
The leaves are an embossed punch, distressed and shaped.
P1110101
and the spiders web covered a skull on the page quite nicely.
Layout two
And I thought I ought to make a more summery layout for everyone who refuses to admit winter is just round the corner.
P1110089
Yes I know it looks easy but the paper piecing took quite a while.
P1110090
The detail was again made using paper punches.
P1110091
and the little glasses charm just finished it off nicely.
Hope everyone has a great day today. Make sure you keep your family close and tell them you love them. It’s so important. Hugs xxx

No comments: