Monday 16 August 2010

We never go to spend money

but we always do. Our visit to Stamperama turned out to be another fun day. None of us went to buy anything and as usual all three of us came home with a full bag.

Best in show was LB Crafts as usual with some fantastic demos and new ways of using your metal and tools. What did I do when I got home?  Crafting………………no accounts but I do have Tuesday off so am looking forward to playing most of the day.

Now where did I put my………………………stamps:)

Oh and this picture, taken by a kind lady at our table, of us eating hot pork rolls. They made me eat it honest.

017 Thanks for a lovely day Sally and Gayle. Looking forward to the next one.

2 comments:

gayle said...

Lovely day was had by all. I still haven't played with my purchases but I intend to put that right this week. A whole week off hurrah!!!! x

Jeannie said...

Awww....shame I couldn't come this time, I shall start saving now for the next one!